Conditions of Admission
Any student holding a French or foreign Bachelor’s degree, preferably in artistic fields, can apply for an admission to a Master’s degree. The eligible applicants transmit a folder with personal works, a cover letter and proof of their ECTS to the committee.
The Campus Art platform enables to apply to Orléans School of Art and Design from abroad.
The age limit for applying is 28, except derogation by the board. The levels of integration during the curriculum are governed by the recommendations of the French ministry of Culture.
- First Degree Equivalency Committee: 19 February 2021 (registration online from January 2021).
- Second Degree Equivalency Committee: 27 May 2021 (registration online from mid-April 2021).
(Caution: For logistic reasons, only the commission of the 19 February 2021 is accessible to non-French speaking applicants)
The registration to degree equivalency committees is via our online application form. (not open at the moment)
- The registration form (available online on opening of applications) duly completed and signed.
- An artistic portfolio
- A cover letter
- A copy of school reports proving the obtention of the ECTS necessary to integrate the requested level; please add, if appropriate, a school certificate for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- A copy of your Bachelor degree with the French translation for foreigners. The original may be requested at the time of the final registration. The foreign diploma may have to, in certain cases, be certified as a true copy by the National Degree Equivalency Committee.
- A copy of a valid identity card or passport
- Payment of 35,00 € covering file management fees (non-refundable):
_by cheque specifying the applicant’s name, payable to the “Trésorerie municipale d’Orléans” and sent to:
ÉSAD Orléans – Commissions
14, rue Dupanloup
_by bank transfer to :
Name of bank: TPORLEANS
Account holder: ETS REC EPCC ESAD ORLÉANS
Subject of the transfer: Commission / name of the candidate
IBAN: FR76 1007 1450 0000 0010 0106 312
Proof of bank transfer must be attached to your online application form if you choose this method of payment.
- For non-French speakers, please provide an additional document: The original of the TCF French knowledge test with a result between 400 and 499 points, or of the DELF B2 (if you do not have one of these two documents, your file will rejected). These exams can be taken abroad in universities, French Institutes, Alliances françaises or any other centre approved by France Education International.
The application file must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline for registrations. We recommend you do not wait until the deadline of applications to send the file. Any incomplete file will be rejected.
Notification and Results
Applicants will be notified the week following the committees.